Stainless Steel Crowns Sugar Land TX
Stainless steel crowns are metal caps used as to repair and preventing a decayed baby back tooth. They are made with exact size and shape, to fit a kid’s molar, and are used to cap teeth with deep or large cavities.
Stainless steel crowns are substitute to silver tooth-colored fillings. These strong metal caps cover the whole tooth area and are hard to damage or lose. With having a smooth, polished surface which makes them easy to clean and maintain, and most last four years or more.
Benefits of Stainless steel crowns:
- Keep a space in your kid's mouth for a permanent tooth
- Fall out naturally, when baby tooth will fall out
- Contains only safe metal
- Equivalent to a regular filling (are simple to apply)
After Crown has been placed?
- After the procedure your kid's will need to be careful not to bite their lips and cheeks.
- Your kid's may find the biting feels different, but the feeling will return in a few days normally.
- Your kid gums may occur blue, this is due to the metallic color under the gum tissue.
- Avoid consuming sticky foods to your child, which may move the crown out of place.
Read about the crowns and bridges, by searching other area of our website. Schedule an appointment or call our office at 281-494-7645 Sugar Land, 281-463-3003 Copperfield area.